Would You Rather Be Deaf Or Blind Essay
Good Would You Rather Questions
(also see Funny and for Kids)
Would you rather questions are a fun way to open up a conversation.
- Would you rather be really hairy or completely bald?
- Would you rather be 4'5" or 7'7"?
- Would you rather be blind or deaf?
- Would you rather be tall and fat or short and well built?
- Would you rather eat healthy or exercise regularly?
- Would you rather be super strong or super fast?
- Would you rather lose half your hair or lose half your hearing?
- Would you rather look weak and actually be strong or look strong and actually be weak?
- Would you rather have a third eye or a third arm?
- Would you rather be as wide as you are tall, or as tall as you are wide?
- Would you rather age from the neck up only or the neck down only?
- Would you rather be poor and work at a job you love or be rich and work at a job you hate?
- Would you rather be rich and ugly or poor and good looking?
- Would you rather be rich or be poor and find true love?
- Would you rather work really hard at an interesting job or slack off at a boring job?
- Would you rather take a guaranteed $100,000 or a 50/50 chance at $1,000,000?
- Would you rather be in constant pain or have a constant itch?
- Would you rather be blind or not be able to talk for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather go through life unable to answer any questions or unable to ask any questions?
- Would you rather have no sense of smell or smell everything near you as though it were right in front of your nose?
- Would you rather only be able to whisper or only be able to shout everything?
- Would you rather save the life of someone that you're close to or save the lives of 5 random strangers?
- Would you rather never touch another human again or never touch a computer powered device again?
- Would you rather be the first to die among your close friends or be the last one to die?
- Would you rather have a lousy short term memory or a terrible long term memory?
- Would you rather have 1 wish granted today or 3 wishes granted 5 years from now?
- Would you rather be homeless or live without family and friends?
- Would you rather go without the internet or a car for a month?
- Would you rather have to sit all day or stand all day?
- Would you rather go to jail for a year or live in your car for a year?
- Would you rather not be able to use your hands or not be able to walk?
- Would you rather be a parent or a child?
- Would you rather dump someone else or be the person getting dumped?
- Would you rather be stuck in a house with someone you hate or be stuck in a house alone?
- Would you rather be a genius in a world of morons, or a moron in a world of geniuses?
- Would you rather be ugly and marry a good looking person or be good looking and marry an ugly person?
- Would you rather take an ice cold shower and be clean or not shower at all?
- Would you rather lick someone else's armpit or have someone else lick your armpit?
- Would you rather eat a stick of butter or snort a tablespoon of salt?
- Would you rather smell your own fart or smell someone elses?
- Would you rather be a chronic farter or a chronic burper?
- Would you rather drink a cup of spoiled milk or pee your pants in public?
- Would you rather have the ability to fly or the ability to read people's mind?
- Would you rather have your flight delayed by 8 hours or lose your luggage?
- Would you rather be the worst player on the best team or the best player on a great team?
- Would you rather never be able to eat hot food again or never take a hot shower again?
- Would you rather be ignorant and happy or be knowledgeable and never fully content?
- Would you rather never play or play but always lose?
- Would you rather hang with a few friends or go to big party?
- Would you rather be 10 minutes late or be 20 minutes early for everything?
- Would you rather give out bad advice or receive bad advice?
- Would you rather be a master of every musical instrument or be fluent in every language?
- Would you rather be stuck in a home that is constantly dark or a house that is constantly bright?
- Would you rather be a vegetarian or only be able to eat meat?
- Would you rather be in your pajamas all day or in a suit all day?
- Would you rather go forward or back in time?
See the beauty of the world
I think that being blind is much worse than being deaf so I would rather go deaf. If you were blind you could never get to see who the people you love and care for even look like. You could not expirience the world in the best way I think is possible. If you agree, please go check out the non profit organization, Lighthouse for the Blind and Vision Impaired!!
I would rather be deaf
I would want to be deaf because i were to be blind, i wouldn't be able to experience the world i am living in. I would be even more miserable if i couldn't see who my family and friends were. I would prefer to be deaf because i could at least see where i'm going and could catch on to it and deal with that.
I'd rather be deaf
If you're deaf you can see where you are going, and don't have to worry that you are going to bump into anything. If you're deaf you can also wear hearing aids if you want to listen to something, and you can take them off if you wouldn't want to hear anything...
I'd rather be deaf than blind .
I would choose to be deaf because, although I enjoy music and such, there is no way to fix blindness. When you're deaf there are alternatives to things, such as sign language. I enjoy the little things in life such as sunsets and sunrises, and watching my niece grow. Your sight is one of your most used senses and though I cannot personally relate, I fear I would be a nightmare without it.
Being Deaf Is Better Than Blind
Being Blind Would Mean, You Couldn't Do Simple Tasks Without help But If I Was Deaf At Least I Could Still Have Independence If You Say No Then You Would Be Ruining Your Life. I Would 100 Percent Always Pick Being Deaf Over Being Blind. Being Blind Is Giving Away Your Freedom
Deaf or blind
I would rather be deaf because I love to watch tv I mean who doesn't like to watch tv anyways if you can't hear the tv you can put the words on the tv so you can see the words that's all I feel like writing homefulky you chose deaf but god forbid me from being deaf or blind
I would rather be deaf.
Vision is a wonderful sense and so is hearing! But, there is so much beauty in the world, to live in darkness would be my worst fear. With deafness, there is Sign Language one, people can learn and one can still communicate with the outside world, Sign Language is just another language in my mind. So with seeing, you still have the best of both worlds by being able to see and communicate with the outside world..
I'd rather be deaf
Now a blind man may ponder on how horrific his life must be and it wasn't his fault. To lose your sight, you wouldn't be able to simple tasks without the aid of others. Also it would be very difficult to obtain a degree, without a degree, you can't have jobs that have a high income. Now if you don't have that, how will you pay rent? With the little money given, you can't do much. You can't do anything without many years of practice and days filled with sorrow as to why this happened to you.
Deaf on the other hand, yes it is still inconvenient. However, you can still obtain a degree which can help you make a higher income. You can still perform tasks at hand. You can still participate in athletic activities, you can still see the scenery this amazing world has to offer. I agree with all of your statements.
Thank you for your time.
I'd rather be deaf
Because losing a sense is worse than anything in the world, but losing your sight? Christ. You also use more of your sight than hearing during the day, for me, I ride my bike around everyday to everywhere. Imaging being me and losing one of my favored Hobby. How would I get to school? How would I be fit?
I'd rather be Deaf
Being born Deaf or blind.. I cannot relate but here is my view of what I would do I lost a sense overnight:
If I woke up tomorrow profoundly deaf and couldn't hear, I'd probably text my mom/family members in tears, (probably post it on FB. Lol) and drive myself to the hospital to find out more info (since I was born hearing, I obviously speak, but do not read lips well), in the car I'd turn the base on in the car to feel the music, do some research about my new-found condition, finish my homework, go play some soccer to release the tension of the new-found Deafness, and then go with a friend to meet new people at a local Deaf social (I sign already - so my view is biased)... I LOVE LOVE LOVE music, but technically "could" be just fine without music (though I'd be very sad). I would still find a way to experience it (feel/visual)! Contrary to popular belief, human connection is still so very possible for Deaf individuals and they can play, travel and see the world.
If I woke up legally blind, I can't even promise you I would be able to find my phone. And if I did, would I be able to find the 911 buttons on my modern day touch screen? I could try the new "O.K. Google" thing. It might work to say "O.K. Google, call my mom/or 911." I'm not sure if I could pour myself a bowl of cereal or not, but I might be successful. I'd be frantic and I would probably think I was dying even if I was not.